Question
Posted by: NS | 2006/07/25

Fruit & Veg day

I just got back from a weekend away, I feel as if I have completely over indulged in BAD food!! Thought today I would just have vegetable soup & some fruit - and start eating properly tomorrow. What else should I eat to "detox", and start fresh tomorrow?!?!
I have put on 4kg in the last 2 months or so!!!

THANKS!

Dear NS
Vegetable soup and fruit with plenty of liquids (rooibos or chamomile teas, soda or bottled water, diluted fruit juice) should be good for your detox. Then do some regular exercise and cut out all fatty foods to lose those 4 kg.
Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘Balanced diet' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of a low-fat, high-fibre slimming diet.
Enjoy