Question
Posted by: pelvis | 2004/12/08

frozen pelvis

I have been diagnosed with a frozen pelvis after i had ten operations on my stomach, the one was when they removed some of my bowl. If dont eat properly my stomach goes into spasim and it can remain that way for a couple of days. I have spoken to specialist about the pain, but they say there is nothing they can do for me, i must live on pain killers. I would like to know
if you have any suggestions, or who else I can speak to .

Thank You
Pelvis

Expert ImageNatural health

Hello Pelvis

Yes there is another way! Please make an appointment with an experienced homeopath to help you one on one. In the interim, please follow the attached root veg and pumpkin diet and use Gastronol from A Vogel with Thresh Hold MSM and Bio-Strath Elixir long term. These three products will address many of the symptoms you are experiencing from the chronic pain to the spasm in the bowel.

Kind regards.

Estie

ROOT VEGETABLE AND PUMPKIN DIET
• POTATOES
• CARROTS
• BEETROOT STEAM, BAKE, COOK NO OIL
• SWEET POTATOES SERVE WITH BROWN RICE
• TURNIPS
• PARSNIPS
• ONIONS
• GARLIC

CAN HAVE PAW – PAW FOR BREAKFAST

PLUS

ALL KINDS OF PUMPKINS I.E GEM SQUASH, HUBBARD SQUASH, ETC

FLAVOUR WITH DR VOGEL’S HERBAMARE AND KELPAMARE AVAILABLE IN PHARMACIES AND HEALTH SHOPS.

DRINK ONLY WARM WATER, NEVER COLD BEVERAGES.

NO FAT, OIL, CHEESE, FRUIT JUICES, GREEN LEAVY VEGETABLES OR ANYTHING THAT GROWS ABOVE THE GROUND.

THIS DIET TO BE FOLLOWED AT LEAST 3 TIMES A DAY FOR 14 DAYS.

1
Posted by: mandy | 2005/02/16

i too have a frozen pelvis and they have sugested a collostomy but i am very reluctant as i have had a radical hysterectomy and as i have to take a high dose of HRT i am at risk of breast cancer (my mother and her sister have had masectomy) The medical proffession are just stalling and dont know of any other options i also have duplex kidneys and a double stomach i felt like i was a freak but i know there are others now it would be nice to be able to support each other if at all possible regards mandy

Reply to mandy