Question
Posted by: Att: Gracie | 2007/05/02

From: Suicidical

Thank you for the advice. Due to the fact that we dont communicate much it is very akward to wanna discuss it with them.

I normally just keep my feelings to myself but I guess its catching up now.

I feel really alone as a few years ago I was always with my gran mum I grew up with her took her as a mother and then she passed away.

I have a boyfriend where I get attention and is noticed but at times the way of life at home afffects my relationship I dont like to discuss it and have peole think I am feeling sorry for myself as they say.

its difficult when one feels so alone --- but do make good use of facilities such as Lifeline, and professional counsellors, too.