Question
Posted by: TJ | 2004/01/13

FROM INJECTION TO PILL

Thank you for your reply on Question 12776. With reference to your reply thereof. After I had the injection my period was 10 days in November and 4 days in December. As I mentioned I started going onto the pill on the first day of my last period which was in December. Since this is my first month on the pill, I haven't had a period since +/- 18th of December, which was the last day of my last period. As mentioned, I started taking the pill on the 15th (the first day of my last period) and now only have one left to take tonight.
Should I expect my period to return to normal by next month? I couldn't have been pregnant before I had the injection.

Most women would have a period by the end of the placebo pills. If this does not happen, I would suggest that you check a pregnancy test. If this is negative, it may just be an adjustment to the pill and you could wait and see what happens next month.