Question
Posted by: TJ | 2004/01/13

FROM INJECTION TO PILL

In October I received the injection after not taking any precaution for more than a year. In December when I had to return for the next injection I decided to go on the pill (Triphasil). I have only 1 red pill left, before I have to start the new packet and yet my period has not started.
Is this normal & when will my period return to normal?
I have started taking the pill on my first day of my period in December.

Thank You

If you did not menstruate on the injection, it may take a few months before your periods return, even with the Pill. If you were on no contraception before October, then it is also possible that you are pregnant from before you started the injection.