Question
Posted by: AtTheEnd | 2004/02/11

From Alchoholic/Workoholic to a balance

My question is simple but will have most probably a very complicated answer. How do I go from an semi-Alchoholic/Workoholic to a balanced life.

Dear AtTheEnd,
You're right, alcohol tends to interfere with the beneficial acitivities of antidepressants, and exaggerates their side-effects --- a really bad deal. And an Aropax every second day, is highly unlikely to be of much use anyway, as it's far lower than the usual dose.
The situation you describe is highly soluble, but there are no simple secrets we can tell you about in a couple of lines, to enable you to just solve it on your own. You really deserve to see a good psychiatrist for a comprehensive assessment of your state, and advice on the various treatment options, which should include counselling.

2
Posted by: Dianne | 2004/02/12

No actually the answer IS quite simple. If you'd like my help, I can put you onto someone and it wont involve drugs either coz thats the last thing you need right now to push you right over the edge! How can I get hold of you?

Reply to Dianne
Posted by: AtTheEnd | 2004/02/11

I really need help as what should be the next step in my life. I am currently taking Aropax 20mg every second day but, I am sure the alchohol is working against it's effectiveness.

Please let me know what I need to do.

Reply to AtTheEnd