Question
Posted by: Ness | 2006/10/24

from a guys perspective.....

I just got this from a friend and its very good... READ!!

If a guy is good looking,
Don't immediately assume he is a playa. Not every Will Smith is a Eric Bennet, so read beyond the fine print and you will be surprised. Don't deprive yourself a Mr Gorgeous because of fear of the unknown, think about the children, they'll be good looking, minus years of trying to convince them they are "beautiful" and being called to the school cause s/he roughed some kid who called them "Butt Face", "Mugabe", "Nkosazana Zuma", etc.

If a guy has a child with another woman, 90% of the time, he'll go back to the woman. Either the woman will use the child to interrupt every moment you spend together, or the guy will realise he made a big mistake and go back to his "family". Chances of you winning over his child are nil, that's a battle you've already lost. Advice: Leave Mr Family Man or kill the child. Make your pick.

If a guy cheats on you,
He'll do it again. If you stay, he'll cheat even more. No woman can make a guy stop cheating, not even his mother. Cheaters are like a small kid, once they tasted sweets, no matter what you do or say, they'll find a way to get hold of them. Stop looking for water in a desert, because you'll find none.
Advice: Leave the looser and find a real man who'll give you his all OR stay with the cheat and be a subscriber of Kleenex Tissues, cos you will be weeping till you get to your grave. He might even find a girl to replace you, cos he doesn't really need you, or he'll keep you to cook for him and do his laundry, while he gets his groove on.

If a guy hits you,
Yes even if it's a slap - leave. If you stay, you have convinced him that it's okay if he beats you. Ladies, it is not love, it is lust. Stop convincing yourself that "if you hit a child, it's because you love them", You are not a child and he is not your Parent. Do you go around beating up your bestfriends? Think about it!

If a guy says he loves you,
Probably he truly does.Make sure you can differentiate between being in love and being in lust. How to do that? Simple.

Does he cheat? Hit you? Insult you? Abuse you in anyway? If you answered "YES" to any of these, U ARE IN LUST - LEAVE!!!

Does he respect you? Makes you feel special? Treat you like a queen? If you answered "YES" to any of these, U ARE IN LOVE - YOU LUCKY FISH, HOLD ON TO WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!!

Ladies, Don't be a statistic by committing suicide, being in a coma from his beatings or die from Aids which he infected you with. There is always life after a break up, Brace yourselves women, you have come this far, don't disappoint!

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Chelle | 2006/10/24

Why must a guy treat a woman like a queen? How about treating her as an EQUAL? I don't want to be treated like a queen!

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Linds | 2006/10/24

Wow, must say I truly enjoyed that Ness!!! Brilliant - I TOTALLY 100% agree with everything your friend says there. I've been through them all, the cheaters, the abusers, the ones with a child, spot on! Anyone can take this advise seriously, it's the truth! I now have the most amazing boyfriend who treats me like a princess and I am holding on to him properly. At least now after all the other gerks, I can see for myself that true love really exists and that there are good guys out there.

Reply to Linds
Posted by: jskr | 2006/10/24

Ness...Hear Hear!!!

Reply to jskr
Posted by: Garfield | 2006/10/24

I think it is a load of stereotypical, full of generalisations rubbish personally.

Maybe some of the sentiment is good, but you cannot heap everyone and every situation into one little gimmick ...

Hope it does actually give someone inspiration anyhow ...

Reply to Garfield
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/10/24

That was EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!

Reply to Echelle