Question
Posted by: Joan | 2007/03/05

friends sad dog update

Hi Everyone, Remember the sad dog of my friend that was staying by me, i told her to take the dog to the vet to make sure nothing is wrong, she said she didn't have cash so i took her in to my dogs vet. She is very healthy and just suffering a bit of seperation anxiety, the vet said give her a few days and she will be fine. It has been two weeks and she is doing wonderfull, becoming her old self, i think she has realised that her new home is with me for a while and her mom isn't going to run away she is still coming to visit her every day.
She is playing with the other dogs and eating with them and everything i'm so glad she is settling in, it makes me feel so much better.

That's great news.

2
Posted by: SUN | 2007/03/06

I am glad sad doggy is now ok.

Reply to SUN
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2007/03/05

Hi Joan!

Have been wondering how the sad dog was coping even though I often don't post. So nice to know that she is doing well.

We have a GSD and a Cross Lab which we inherited together with a cat from my sister who passed away 4 months ago from cancer. (I won't speak about that trauma - I am still battling with it every day(. The Cross Lab has settled down well. Fortunately they lived with us for a few months before my sister passed on. The GSD is still pining for her. I know she was worried about him but I promised her that I would look after him no matter what. We have now 16 cats and 6 dogs and my little long haired dachshund is quite agressive towards him (towards anybody who comes near me including husband!) and the dogs all sleep with us including some on the bed and the rest draped around plus at least 8 or 9 of the cats! Anyhow the GSH has fallen for my husband in a big way and I hope he will eventually be happy (or happier).

Reply to Cat Lady