Question
Posted by: jinx | 2007/06/11

friends bad influence

This is worrying me. Most of my b/f's married friends with small children, are messing around. They go to bars on Friday for drinks and flirt with girls. I dont know how far they take it. It scares me that they will influence my b/f. They drag him out and tell him where the girls are hotter and they hit those spots. My b/f and I have a great relationship, although it is only 5 months old. I dont say anything to him, but I hear these chirps from his friends all the time. What can I do? Although, I feel that if he is going to mess around, he will do it, no matter if I raise the subject or not. Just a bit frustrating. Any advice?

A guy who really wants not to fool around and cheat, should not want to hange around with cheaters. But don't you need to discuss this with him, as at present he may think you are perfectl cool about all this.

2
Posted by: Dude | 2007/06/11

umm, can you tell me which bars they go to... always up 4 some nice punani, tis a rarety these days!

Reply to Dude
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/06/11

Funny, I think you should talk to him about it, but then again most men will tell themselves: "she doesn't trust me anyway so I might as well cheat on her"... How does he react when his friends do that?

Reply to Echelle