Question
Posted by: Maki | 2007/02/21

Friends bacoming lovers

I have been friend with this gut 5 years and I can fsafely say we are sould mate, friend, cause we can talk about anything and everything, he has a girlfriend and I too have a boyfriend, but the problem is that we have spoken about the physica attraction we both feel for each other 2 year ago and we both agreed that we are not going to be lover no matter what,

Since last Dec we have had s** 3 times and I can say I think both or feeling for each other is becoming stronger and stronger, but the problems the frst time we had s** we sought of agreed that we are going to take thisng slowly as we are both involved, but now he is becoming jelouse of my boyfriend even though he does not say it, how do i handle this do I tell him to get rid of his girlfriend and I will also get rid of my boyfriend, then we both go ahead with what we have started, or do I just give it time and see what happens.

Of is my friend taking me for a ride.............. ( our friendship is still OK,) Also on the other side I am jealous of his girlfriend, but cannot raise it as we agreed that we will take things slowly.. should I stop sleeping with him and concentrate on my boyfriend,.

OK, I'll try not to growl at the mention of "soul mate", which I consider to be a damaging theory. As you both seem to have other commited relationships, you seem to be talking about a deep, comfortable and sincere friendship. That's good, of course. I don't understand how, if you were both determined not to become lovers "no matter what", you then went ahead and had sex together. That he then began feeling jealous of your bf, and you of his g, was absolutely predicatable and inevitable after that. If you've already had sex together several times --- in what way exactly are you guys "taking things slowly " ?
I can't tell you which man to commit yourself to, but make a choice and stick to it ; currently you're cheating on your bf.

2
Posted by: P | 2007/02/21

As jul een aand in die sjebeen is, gaan hy 'n bottle black lable teen jou kop stukkend slaan

Reply to P
Posted by: ??? | 2007/02/21

How the **** can you decide not to be come lovers and still boink it out? you are both unfaithful to your partners which does not say much for your commitment levels. But yes, if you both have such low morals you are soul mates.

Reply to ???