Question
Posted by: Josh | 2005/07/28

Friends<br>

I know this isn't a seriouis question but lately I feel alone. I'm a 27 year old guy and no one knows I'm gay. I don't have many friends. I'm looking for some email buddys who would like to chat or if you can tell me where online can I go to meet other gay guys. Thanks.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Josh -

Thanks for visiting and for your posting. This is not the space to meet others. I suggest you go to www.gaydar.co.za - take a look but be aware that you may not make friends there, its a cruising site.

I'm more concerned about your feeling alone, and that you may need support to come out. You're welcome to call the Gay & Lesbian Helpline on (021) 4 222 500 any day between 1pm and 9 pm to discuss this further.

1
Posted by: Male | 2005/07/29

Josh, are u in GP?

Reply to Male