Question
Posted by: Curious | 2004/10/23

Friends

I need to know can Friends just have a sexual relationship and nothing else. Just call one another when they want it and that is it, no strings attach, no questions asked even though they do have partners (married)

Well, I think the Constitution allows it ! But the issue you're really raising isn't about CAN but about SHOULD. And it's not about friends having sex, but about married people being unfaithful and hurtful to their partners. And sex always changes the nature of the "friendship" usually not for the better, in the long run. And face facts about the situation. For instance when either, let alone both of the pair are married, there can be no such thing as "no strings attached" Strings are inevitably attached, even if you choose to ignore them temporarily.

3
Posted by: "whatever" | 2004/10/25

TALK ABOUT USING PEOPLE FOR YOUR LUSTFUL DESIRES!!!

thats really not cool... you need to sort yourself out.
Sex isnt everything in life today.

Reply to "whatever"
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/10/25

If this is normal, then society is in a very sick state indeed. However, what you describe is about normal animal behaviour.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: To friends | 2004/10/23

Its normal, but frienship doesn't stay the same.

Reply to To friends