Question
Posted by: tlc | 2004/11/02

friend in need

I need to held a friend out that I think she is a illegal alien sure se came over on
A holiday visa. she has not told me but she has said she has a problem staying her
She has been her for two years and has worked the whole time. I know her for 2 years
Now and would like to help her out . What advise has anyone got for me I was thinking of marrying
Her for awhile till she can get permanent residence. Where she came from was a very hard life .
I know a lot off people think that people must stay in their our country and not take our jobs

No. She needs legal advice, but a mariage based on sympathy rather than on genuine love, is not a solution, and can be looked on with great suspicion by the authorities, and may not solve her immediate problems, either.

4
Posted by: Tina | 2004/11/02

I dont advice you to marry her as it will take another 5years to get a permanent residence after marriage. There has been a change at home affairs and I dont know if u know it, I also think marrying her can sometimes become complicated. I think u can try help this friend get a job, and she can start taking care of herself

Reply to Tina
Posted by: TLC | 2004/11/02

That’s what I expected to hear from a few people
What about all the people leaving to go over seas
Are they taking their food ? I am sure where she comes from
Someone from SA is working there and took her job
snotty think about it

Reply to TLC
Posted by: DBB | 2004/11/02

w

Reply to DBB
Posted by: snotty | 2004/11/02

Yes dam wright!!!!!!! She is steeling the food out of your country mens mouths!!!!!!!

Reply to snotty