Question
Posted by: Kyla | 2007/05/07

fresubin-contact details

Hi!

For the past week I've been trying to phone Magda on those numbers you gave to order Fresubin, but I just can't get through. Have the numbers changed, or do you know of anybody else who sells these products?

Regards,
Kyla

Dear Kyla
You are correct, I just tried phoning Fresenius Kabi on that 'old' number and it is always engaged. Try phoning (011) 545-0000, I checked in my copy of MIMS that lists all the pharmaceutical companies in SA and they now list this number for Fresenius. I dialled it and it works. Thanks for pointing out that their number as changed, I will correct my info accordingly.