Question
Posted by: Dude | 2008/01/12

FRESUBIN

Hi Doc. I'd like to know which country is this telephone number to FRESUBIN? (011) 545-0000. I'm in Dublin - South Ireland, but I'd like to buy from the representant, because here is very expensive. Thanks. God bless you!

Dear Dude
The Health24 Website is in South Africa and so is the branch telephone number of Fresenius-Kabi, the company that makes Fresubin. If you live in Dublin in South Ireland I would recommend that you check in your local telephone directories for the Head Offices of companies such as Fresenius-Kabi or Nestle or Abbott Pharmaceuticals that all make liquid food supplements. You can also visit your local pharmacy and ask the pharmacist for such products which must be available in Ireland.
Hope you can trace these companies.

1
Posted by: Dude | 2008/01/16

I contacted the Fresenius-Kabi in Ireland, but they don't sell for customers, they told me that any pharmacy have their products.

Reply to Dude