Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Fresh air and retail therapy!

It works! I'm back and ready to take on he world!

Excellent news --- and warm regards to your soft spots.

24
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Enjoy! Hope they aren't poisonous. I am very scared of snakes.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

I can imagine an angry, feisty Frusty - eeessshh...!

Time for me to go, I have some photos to urgently take and send off tomorrow morning. Its a night shoot, snakes...!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Yeah, must admit, that happened to my older son and myself in S.A. as well. We smacked into someone else when I was teaching him to drive. There was nothing physically wrong with the person in the other car, which the police attested to, but they later tried to claim. Geez, I was angry. Our car was a write-off and only the back fender of theirs was damaged. I had so much to say about that one that they quickly backed off.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

True. Here too. I was involved in a head-on collisin last year, some idiots took a corner too fast and smashed into me. A day later I got people honing me wanting to take me to a doctor so I could claim from the road accident fund. I could have made lost of money, but it just was not right. Felt like too much of a cheat, so didn't do it.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

No, the sueing happens here to. I get calls daily asking me if I have had any sort of mishap and want to sue. Incredible. Why don't they just look where they are going?

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

I was in New York, Detroit, Seattle and London in January 2 years ago, I was amazed at how slippery it can get. Some guy came to the train station wanting to sue the station because he slipped on the pavement and twisted his ankle. Only in the USA!

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Believe it, it is true. The grass is all crunchy underfoot. But that isn't the problem, it is the slippery pavements and walkways where it is so dangerous. I nearly saw the world from a different angle a few times this morning when I was out.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

I cant imagine your garden still being frosted over though...

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Me? Up to something? NEVER!! Hahahaha

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/07

No - We were talking about the giggles and a smile - suddenly it's you up to something

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Jakes, I am not too sure what you mean. Do you mean because my "husband" isn't interested and doesn't touch me? If it is, then yes, but it makes me feel good. Life is too short to wear ugly clothes!!!

FIO there is still frost on the ground here. Very dangerous. The roads aren't too bad, but walking tends to be a problem. Your feet slide out from under you.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

Is it wet there again?

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/07

Frusty - talk about having the dog or cat by the tail...

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

What I've been up to??????? Shopping and wicked thoughts! Oh, and a cup of coffee.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

Hmmm... interesting, as Liza says, makes u swonder what you have been up to?

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Liza | 2005/12/07

Smile - it makes people wonder what you've been up to ;)

Reply to Liza
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Thanks Jakes. Yeah, I'm fine. Finished giggling now, just have a naughty smile on my face left.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/07

Giggle away as much as you like - glad u're ok!!!

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Jakes, the only answer I had to your statement was a bit too racey for the forum, so I will just sit here quietly and giggle to myself, if that is okay with you.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/12/07

Sorry, i don't have my reading glasses - lingerie for what soft spots

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Frank Lee | 2005/12/07

It's good to have you back.

Reply to Frank Lee
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Hey Tango! Sexy lingerie, what else? Some women buy bags, others buy shoes, I buy lingerie. Serious soft spot for the stuff, even if no-one sees it. Makes me feel good.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/07

That sounds good to me Frusty!

Just applied for a cell contract and they got this cash back deal, so in a few days I'll happily be spending that!

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Tango | 2005/12/07

Hey good stuff!! What you buy!!??

Reply to Tango