Question
Posted by: Leah | 2004/10/31

Frequent visits to toilet

Lately i have been needing to go to the toilet to urinate about every 10mins. When i do go, i REALLY need to go and its as if i drank 1litre of water before i went to the toilet! I don't understand how i can pee every 10mins and have such a large quantity or urine to empty each time. I do drink a lot of water and fruit juices because i'm always extremely thirsty, but this has been the case for a number of years now and i don't understand why this would happen now when i've always been regular. what can i do? it is a hassle going to the toilet 30 times a day.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Leah

If you are eliminating the quantity of liquid you take in, it's normal, but if you are very thirsty all the time and seem to not be able to satisfy the thirst you need to please be checked by a practitioner. When last have you had your sugar levels checked?

It is possible to drink too much water! Limit your intake to 2l a day and if you are training, 3 or 4 liters depending on how much you train.

Take good care.

Estie