Question
Posted by: D. | 2006/10/24

frequent urination during night

Hi Doc. I get up 3 - 6 times a night to urinate. Is this normal? I do drink alot of water during gym in the evenings, but surely this is too much. Should I be checked out?

Dear D
It sounds a bit much - just have it checked for diabetes or infection?

2
Posted by: lo | 2006/10/25

i get up about 3 times a night but i just generally have a small bladder capacity

Reply to lo
Posted by: L | 2006/10/24

Hi D
I posted the same question the other day. For the past week I've had to get up several times during the night to pee which I never used to do. You probably have a bladder infection. I am drinking Cifloc for it and it seems to be working. Best to go to the doc to check it out though.

Reply to L