Question
Posted by: jnjn | 2007/05/20

Frequent masturbation

I am 19 years old . I masturbate atleast twice daily . is it healthy or will i have any problems furtherin life because of this ??

Expert ImageTeen expert

masturbating does not lead to health problems later unless it is compulsive and excessive and causing physical damage of the genitals. Twice a day for someone in their teens would not be considered as excessive.

1
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/20

well theres nothing really unhealthy about it but i used to masterbate that much everyday and i became addicted and its now a problem in my life. just one thing that i learned is that the skin of the penis can become very fragile and u can cut urself easily. y masterbate so often anyway, its only like a few seconds of pleasure and wen u get to where i am now it becomes boring and a waste of time but an addiction.

Reply to JP