Question
Posted by: Lee | 2004/10/26

Frequent headaches

I am 13 and get frequent migraine headaches. My mother has taken me to a doctor and he said we should check out my diet. But there does not seem to be anything that starts it. It will sometimes be weeks and months in between attacks. What could it be?

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Lee,

migraines can be stress related and they can be very nasty to experience. You might want to think if something stressful has been happening when you get the migraines. However, it is very important to check out the physical / medical side of things so get things checked out with your doctor and also post a question to our CyberDoc here at Health24