Question
Posted by: ZAN | 2004/02/03

FRENCH CLINIC

I READ AN ADVERT ON SUNDAY TIMES NEWSPAPER ABOUTH THE FRENCH CLINICIN BEDFORDVIEW. ITS SAYS THEY CAN REMOVE CELLULITE,SCARS, STRETCHMARKS, LOSE UP TO 32CM IN ONE TREATMENT CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE IN ONE TREATMENT. ITS R1295 SPECIAL PRICE IS THIS GENUINE?

Expert ImageArchive

Unfortunately I have no knowledge or experience about this. There are no quick fixes to most of these problems.

2
Posted by: T | 2004/02/12

I phoned them. It is true. You pay R50 consultation (deducted from R1295) if you proceed with treatment. You get 16 sessions, either in 16 weeks or twice a week for 8 weeks. Sessions are 45 minutes to an hour. They analyse your problem and consentrate on that. Hope it helps.

Reply to T
Posted by: T | 2004/02/06

PLEASE REPLY - I ALSO WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!

Reply to T