Question
Posted by: please assist me | 2008/02/01

free kenneling for my doggies

hi

I am going through a really rough time right now. My boyfriend lost his job so now he is sitting without work, we cannot pay rent so i have to be out tonight. we have 3 dogs and cannot find anywhere to go. if i kennel them it will cost me about R3000 for the month. I just recieved news that our company is retrenching and i am possibly one of them.

My question: - I will not get rid of my dogs as they are a part of my family and are like children to me. My boyfriend and i are decent people just hit really bad luck

I am not sure if the pet charities would be in a position to help you by keeping your dogs for you until your situation improves. Sorry I cannot be of more assistance.

1
Posted by: Lisa | 2008/02/01

Im sorry to hear about your bad news. Where do you live? do you have friends or family close who might be able to look after your dogs? Im glad to see you dont want to get rid of your doggie children. thats a good thing. :-)

the other good sign is that you say possible one of them (being retrenched.) dont give up hope just yet. Alls not lost. Hope never fails, Im sure you'll find a place where you and your doggies can go till you can find a cheaper place to rent.

Reply to Lisa