Question
Posted by: Sigh | 2009/12/21

Freaky heavy period

I usually get heavy periods but this month was crazy, it' s been nine days now and one day I had 8-9 clots bigger then a R5 coin. I was on anitbiotics and cortizone before my period scan the meds be causing this, only other thing that I have been doing is starting to eat healthy and exercise month before.

The meds should not have caused the heavy period. If your periods are usually heavy, there may be some underlying problem and this was just a worse period than usual. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist.

1