Question
Posted by: yay | 2006/10/29

freaky

Dear CS . what i am about to say is freaky. But on Thursday night i had this bad dream that i killed my girlfriends ex. He took her virginity away from her. On friday my gf told me that the girl who hooked them up said that her ex was missing and had disappeared. I know it is evil but i am happy he is gone. Ani i could say other evil stuff but you what i would want . take care and i hope you are enjoying your weekend

The bad dream is understandable, as you apparently have some reason to feel angry towards him, and dreams sometimes include fantasies related to such themes in our life. If he has for some reason gone missing, that's an uncomfortable coincidence. Its not abnormal for you to feel glad that he's no longer around, if he was currently hurting your gf or somehow a threat to her. So long as you actually had nothing to do with his disdappearancwe