Question
Posted by: KR | 2007/08/02

FREAKED OUT!!!

Hi. I am sooo freaked out. I'm 24years old and dont know whats wrong with me. I have nipples that are hard to come up. i feel as if something is wrong with me. I'm too scared and embaraced to go to a doctor. I'm a size 34b. Please help me & let me know if this is normal & if i'll end up with normal nipples cos they seem to be flat most of the time. I think that the only time they do come up is if i'm intimate with my man, that too is not for long. Please reply soon cos i waited to speak to someone for far too long.

It is normal for nipples only to become erect during sexual arousal and cold weather. It souds quite normal.

1
Posted by: Nix | 2007/08/02

that's known as inverted nipples - it's normal and is NOT harmful. some women have big nipples that look like they are smuggling smarties while others like us don't. don't stress, it's just the way we are made.

Reply to Nix