Question
Posted by: tantric | 2007/06/20

fraudulant talent scout, rugby

i know the www has vast information and this person who offered my boyfriend this chance of a lifetime seems shady to me the team he said he is to play for is in London (Blackheath) but this guy says its in Sna Diego i have searched the net for it and absolutely nothing should i be worried and if its true i dont know how to tell that this guy is not for real trust me i would rather leave it alone except that he wants me to go with him which is now sounding very shady. i have seen nothing about the team from the scout and very few people have heard of the team in the rugby fraternity

Remember the sound old rule --- if it sounds too good to be true --- it almost always is. If there is any suggestion at all that he should advance some money towards travel or other expenses, you can be certain this is some sort of scam