Question
Posted by: C4 | 2006/10/24

Foxybrown...pls help

i've been reading your responses and advises you give to people in this forum you really are a darling.I need your help with my past and it is affecting my current relationship. Please if possible can you please send me your email add so I can tell my story to you and see if you can help me. gugu656athotmaildotcom.

Its better that you share your problem and the responses from foxybrown and others, right here in the forum --- we don't really subcontract !

1
Posted by: Foxybrown | 2006/10/24

Yes I agree :) there is nothing I can say that CS can't make a deeper statement on (except what its like to be foxybrown?)

Gugu the good thing about posting yr comment here where a variety of ppl can answer, is that the subsequent variety of responses might yield the one which speaks directly to the heart of your situation.

Perhaps go ahead and post it and lets see what CS, myself and others can do to help?

keep well

Reply to Foxybrown