Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2004/10/28

Found the right one

Hi CS and Guys,
I honestly think I have found the right shrink. Some tests were done and it has come back that I am Dysthimic and Borderline, he explained what my triggers are and how to cope with them or at least to spot them. It all made perfect sense and what he read to me about my personality, the way I feel, etc. was spot on. I must say it feels nice to know that I have found the right shrink now and that there is a way forward. He has given me homework too, so I will be working with him, communication and committment are the key words and I am committed to getting myself out of this rut. He did say that I am in a bad place at the moment and we will be working intensively on it in the next few weeks. I also need to express and really feel.
I want to thank you guys for all the advice given and for listening, this is for too CS.
May you all have a great day.
Take Care.

Terrific, BT ! The diagnoses sound right, and the approach sounds of the CBT sort, so this is very promising. Homework is the right approach, too. Kep it up, and keep us in the picture --- wounds like exactly what I hoped you'd find.

6
Posted by: Had Enough | 2004/10/28

I am new to the site but your comments have been noted and appreciated. You come across as brave and committed, hang in there and lots of luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Had Enough
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/28

Sounds great! We're all rooting for you BT. You've been through so much - just hang in there - all this will come to an end with the commitment and communication you mention.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: A | 2004/10/28

Great news!

Reply to A
Posted by: lulu | 2004/10/28

Very happy for you, BT. (o:

Reply to lulu
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/10/28

MOOIMAN !!!! ............. regtig bly om dit te hoor.......

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/28

Hey BT,

That is good news, & I can already see the difference in your words. I am really happy for you, & glad you "sound" so positive. Oh, & also missed your postings...

Thanx for your kind words on my posting, you always know what to say.

Way to go girl, & just hang onto that commitment!!!

Cheers,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun