Our expert says:
No, don't worry. 90 % of men masturbate, and the other 10 % lie and pretend that they don't. It's normal, and in no way unfaithful to their wives. Maybe he feels more in the mood in the morning than in the evening after a stressful day --- maybe you two can synchronize your plans differently !
Maybe, as JOhn suggests, it was re-assuring for him, to check that everything's still in working order, even if the stress is limiting his opportunities to feel fully in the mood.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal
advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.