Question
Posted by: jill' s | 2008/07/18

foul smelling discharge

i have been diagnosed with a yeast infection before with my first pregnancy two years ago I have found the cause it being heavily perfumed beauty soap recently i had a yeast infection again it cleared up basically meaning that the swelling and itching has cleared but now my discharge just smells awefull it really smells disgusting I have no idea what it could be and have a strong suspicion it might not even be thrush anymore pls help or recommend something as it is quite depressing not knowing what is happening to ur body

It does not sound like thrush, but rather a different type of infection. You need to see a doctor to make a diagnosis and get the correct treatment.