Question
Posted by: RD | 2004/12/02

Foul smell in nose

I am a 28 year old male.I have no known medical conditions and am not on any sort of medication.
When I get to bed in the eve, and I lay on my left cheek, there seems to be a foul smell in my nose. There almost seems to be a drip inside my nose before I get the smell. The smell usually last for a minute or so and then goes away. Can this be linked to some sort of nasal passage infection? I do not think that I suffer from sinusitis. Any advice on this issue?

RD, it might be due to sinusitis or a nose polyp. The best would be to see an ENT specialist and have it sorted out. Good luck.