Question
Posted by: Dalene - Hanno | 2005/11/25

Fortuin vertellers ?

Wat se julle twee van die ?

Snaaks hoe breed hulle altyd praat:

ek sien water, baie water, jy gaan reis

maar hulle vra ook gans en al te veel vra mens moet eintlik net daar sit.

Sy se ek't nie 'n dogter ek se ja ek het oh maar dan is daar 'n waas, iets is fout = ja jy's 'n kak fortuinverteller!

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Gigli | 2005/11/26

Unfortunately I struggle quite a bit with afrikaans but I think I got the just of it.

I think of myself as spiritual rather than religious but I respect your religious beliefs and thank you for sharing them with us. I am always keen to learn and hopfully understand others more.

Reply to Gigli
Posted by: Lalies | 2005/11/26

Hier is 'n verduideliking.

Kyk wat se die Bybel.
Levitikus 19:26 "Jesus praat"
“As ’n dier nie so geslag is dat sy bloed kan uitloop nie, mag julle nie van die vleis eet nie. Julle mag niks met fortuinvertellery of toordery te doen hê nie.
, Die Lewende Bybel, 1982.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12
"There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire (a form of human sacrifice to a demon), or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee"

Hosea 4:6
"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge ... "

Die volgende staan geskryf in 'n boek deur Rebecca Brown waar sy en 'n bekeerde dienaar van Satan (vir 17jaar) praat.

"He came to set the captives free" Rebecca Brown MD
The scriptures are very plain. ANY dealing with Satan opens a doorway in a person's life for the inflow of Satanic power and/or demon infestation. Whether the person is a Christian or a non-Christian makes no difference.
Not onlly does every person need to be aware of these areas of influence in his own life, but also anyone who desires to share the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ with others. Many are not able to accept Christ when He is presented to them because their will and mind is literally bound by the dark powers through some opened doorway in their lives either currently or in the past.
ANY dealings with the occult, no matter how lightly or briefly, is a doorway. I am referring to such things as playing with your horoscope, the curiosity visit to a fortune teller, tea leaf reader, palm reader, etc. NONE of these are harmless.

Ek wil graag net se, 'n demoon is 'n leunaar,die duiwel is 'n leunaar maar daar is tye wat die waarheid ook uit hulle kom. Ja hulle weet baie dinge, hulle beweeg in die geestelike wereld om ons en weet hoe laat ek vanoggend my tande geborsel het, en vertel dit graag vir die persoon (waarsegter) by wie ek sit om oor my toekoms te hoor wat hulle dan sal laat gebeur. As die tannie vir my se ek gaan binne twee weke 'n kar ongeluk he, glo my ek gaan een he, want ek het 'n deur in my lewe oopgemaak vir die demone om dit te laat gebeur.

Reply to Lalies
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/25

I have sumone like that as well

She has been spot on......
Every time

I losther number though...such a pitty, i liked having a reading 2x a year. Mostly for the heck of it...then she surprises me so much

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Gigli | 2005/11/25

Please excuse my reply in english, but I do struggle with my afrikaans and I dont think youd make too much sense of it if I tried.

I think there are many fortune tellers out there just as you discribed, I even know of one of my friends who was lead around the bush by one of those fortune tellers who travel around in caravans.

I would suggest if you are truely interested in having a reading you should go to a reputable medium. The lady I have been to assists police who cannot solve cases. She looks totally normal, like a business exec and consults from offices similar to doctors rooms. (no dark lights, crystals or candles) So suggests bringing along a tape recorder as she speaks rather fast, just like John Edwards in Crossing Over.

So far everything that she has told me has either been true or has come true. Nothing vague, but exact and spot on. She told me my late fathers name, messages from him that there was no ways she could guess..even down to my daughters hair that was highlighted that week. I was there during office hours and she told me my bosses name who had just passed of cancer wants to tell me to get me backside back to work and get cracking on my sales. She told me to look inside a suitcase pouch in my bedroom to find my lost watch....it was a goosebump moment.

So basically it just boils down to the individual, but I have no doubt that it is possible.

Reply to Gigli | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/15

Hi can you please forward me the mediums number