Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2004/02/09

FORMULA 2001 / HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE [REMINDER]

Message:
Can this diet tablet cause high pressure. I have been taking them for approximately two weeks and have just been diagnosed as having high blood pressure. I forgot to mention to my doc that I am taking them. They really work with my weight and would like to continue taking them.

Lynne, I had a look at the ingredients and although there’s some weird stuff in there, I doubt that it will cause high blood pressure in an otherwise normal person. That said, the Lord didn’t make us like Toyotas, so it might be the cause of your blood pressure. The best would be to stop taking it for a week and to have your blood pressure taken. If it’s normal, start taking it again and see what happens after a week. If it is up, you have your answer. Good luck.