Question
Posted by: RUBY | 2008/05/23

forgot pill

hi i forgot to take the 6th pill in my pack, me and my husband was intimate that night and only afterward did i realize that i never took the pill but i took it right a way and continued to take my pill. what is my chances of being pregnant cause i am experiencing lower stomach aches.

help me pls.

It depends where in your cycle you are. the package insert should give information on what to do. You should be safe this time, but may need to skip a period. Have a look at your package insert. It usually gives detailed instructions on what to do if you miss a Pill.