Question
Posted by: * | 2007/07/30

FORGIVENESS

How do I get my hubby of 16 years to forgive "a stupid mistake" I made.....................????????????????

I know it will take time, but it feels like I can't breath! And please don't say that it serves me right. I MADE A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!

lady nina is about right. We don't know what you did, but I wonder whether it was genuinely "a mistake" But anyhow, it was wrong, it offended or hurt him, and he remains unforgiving. As lady nina says, its to HIS benefiot for him to get over this, not something he has to do for you. Can you persuade him to join you in mariage counselling to see what you can sort out working together ? YOu can't "get" him to forgive and move on, but within counselling he may find out why he needs to, and how to do so.

4
Posted by: * | 2007/07/31

This happend 3months ago - not 16years - we've been married for 16.

Reply to *
Posted by: lady nina | 2007/07/30

hi there

hubby needs to understand by holding on to this he is damaging himself more that anyone, he deserves to be free after 16years
and so do you, have you forgiven yourself dear?

because if you did hubby would not effect your life in such a negative way

take care

ninA

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: ultra rooode boi | 2007/07/30

a mistake is done without thought. you porked with someone else that does take some thinking about so there you did not make a mistake you cheated. if i were your husband i would make you lie down in the driveway and reverse over you 17 times and then feed your body to the ddgs. you are lower than shark shyt you unfaithful bytch.

Reply to ultra rooode boi
Posted by: Joe | 2007/07/30

Did u know 'bout the mistake b4 it happened???did u perhaps cheat on him???If u've cheated, then I don;t think u should call it a mistake hey...u were looking for it...What was so stupid hey???Talk to him...I know how he' feeling...and u making it worse 'cause u think he won't forgive u...Talk to himmm...listen to him...try and rebuild that trust he had in u...don't just walk away thinking he won't forgive u...if he loves u that much,then maybe he'll forgive u....but don't let this things grows bigger...communicate with him ,tell him why u made the mistake...Good luck 2 u...

Im without a girl 'cause she thought I won't forgive her...&

& who Am I not to forgive???

Reply to Joe