Posted by: anon | 2008/12/20

foreskin problem!

This is kind of a long story..

I' m 17 and have had a problem with my foreskin all my life, but i only realised there was something wrong a few years ago. I could not retract my foresking at all. I went to the doctor who took a look at it and sent me to a urologist. He took a look at it and prescribed me with ointment (cream) to rub into the foreskin every night and when ever i' m in the shower or getting changed or whatever, to try to slowly pull it back.

3 months later i went back to the urologist for a check up, by now I could pull it back comfortably when my penis is not erect. He sent me on my way and said i didn' t have to go back. I' m still left with a few problems though.

I can pull the foreskin back past the head when it is flaccid and beginning to grow, but when it is fully erect, i cannot pull it back past the head. If i pull it back when flaccid and let it get erect, it feels a bit uncomfortable, also when it is like this it' s difficult to move the foreskin up and down like it should normally during sex or masturbation.

I have been masturbating for a few years now with my foreskin covering the head of my penis but i don' t think i will be able to have sex with my foreskin the way it is.

What should i do??

Thanks for reading, sorry it' s a bit long.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

dear Anon
It is my opinion that you need a circumcision to solve most of your problems

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Anon | 2009/03/28

Different guy. Not me!!

Reply to Anon
Posted by: ?:????/ | 2008/12/22

anon on number 596 you said u circumcised ??? whats up you here

Reply to ?:????/
Posted by: JM | 2008/12/21

Get circumcised. You will continue to have problems your entire life with tearing during sex. That makes you much more likely to contract HIV or other STDs through the open wounds. Getting circumcised takes care of your problem for good and you will have a much better sex life. No tight foreskin behind your head to give you pain while you are trying to enjoy yourself. Dont wait, get it done now!!!

Reply to JM
Posted by: JM | 2008/12/21

Reply to JM

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.