Question
Posted by: Capeman | 2004/10/17

Foreskin infection - symtoms not related to STD

I have noticed a a dry section forming on the outside of my foreskin at the part that i can pull back. I have also noticed that the tip of my penis is a pale white. I dont sleep around and neither does my wife. so i am not sure if it is possible to be a STD.After intercourse it gets very itchy and red around the base of the inside of the tip of the penis head. I have used an antiseptic cream which does help but only for a short time. What else could cause this and is there any medicine that i can get over the counter. I am a introvert and to shy to go and see a docter.

Capeman, it is probably due to a superficial yeast infection. You can try something like Normospr® cream, 2-3 times a day for a week and see if it helps. If it doesn’t clear up the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.