Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2007/04/12

Foreskin drying

My boyfriend has been experiencing foreskin drying which will crack and bleed during intercourse. We have been together for a couple of years and this only started recently. Is this a carious problem? I heard that it could be from soap or shampoo. If this is a problem would I also experience problems if this is an std?

Dear Sandy
this could be due to candida infection - get him some Canesten cream ( use for yourself too) for at least 2 weeks.

1
Posted by: Cream | 2007/04/13

Hi Sandy,

What i can also suggest is the cream E45 and Episone E cream it really work well.

Reply to Cream