Question
Posted by: cheetah | 2002/12/11

Foreskin disappears without circumcision

Is it possible for the foreskin to disappear without undergoing any type of surgery(circumcision).
I am possing this question because, a friend of mine never circumcised, but has no foreskin. He had the foreskin from a the day he was born until the age of 14. Now he is 23 and it is so surprising to me, how can that be possible.

Cheetah, I suppose it is possible for the foreskin to pull back so that the glans is exposed, but to completely disappear is very strange. Something doesn’t sound right here and the best would probably be for him to see his doctor. Good luck.

1
Posted by: cheetah | 2002/12/17

I guesse it pulled back, so does it mean circumcision is not required.

Reply to cheetah