Question
Posted by: denise | 2007/04/11

forefinger becomes cold & yellow

What would be the cause of my forefinger on my right hand becoming cold and turning yellow [blood seems to drain from it] up to the base of the second knuckle, from the finger tip up. This happens in the morning mostly, especially if I have opened a difficult to turn water tap or exposed it to some form of cold, ie. taken something out of the freezer or immersed in the hand in cold water. I don't have a problem during the day or at night.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Denise
It sounds like a circulation problem you have. I suggest you see your physician who can try and determine the cause of this.