Question
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/02

For WhatWhat24

Hey Babe,

how ya doing? Hope you read my previous post.... what happened with the party?

Been wondering how you've been...

xxxx

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

:)

4
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/04

Hey babe..

alas... nothing yet :(
Searching my a** off every day... quite depressing actually but hey... I gotta have faith that SOMETHING will come up!

Hope you enjoy the trip :)

xx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: whatwhat24 | 2007/05/04

hey green eyes

what's happening on the job front? i remember you mentioned that your employer did not renew your contract, have you found anything else yet?

i'm out for the day on a school trip, will check in later.

hopes it's a good day

whatwhat 24

Reply to whatwhat24
Posted by: GreenEyes | 2007/05/03

Hiya :)

I think you're the only person that I know of that would use 'hooray' and 'back at school' in the same sentence :)
HAHAHA!

Well, I'm happy that it worked out, you certainly are the better person!
My issues... still slogging on I'm afraid.
Dreamt last night that I started the affair again and my fiance walked in and caught us... and i was heartbroken.. can you believe it.
I don't know what's going on in my head, I swear!

Anyway, have a fantastic day, yeh... try and think of something hun.. my brain is mush lately!

xxxx

Reply to GreenEyes
Posted by: whatwhat24 | 2007/05/03

hey green eyes

good to hear from you. i am officially back at school, hooray, which means i have use of the net again.

hope you are doing well and that things are slowly coming together, have you made any headway on some of the issues?

i swallowed my pride, bit my tongue and went to the party. didn't take my girl with. it went okay, i just thought i would not be as small as some of those ignorant people. anyway, i saw my girl afterwards, took her for an amazing supper and she spent the night at my place...so it didn't end up a bad day at all.

would also love to chat outside this forum, will think of something.

chat soon, good to hear from you again!

cheers

Reply to whatwhat24