Question
Posted by: Carol | 2007/07/26

For those following the Miki saga

Guys I will not be picking Miki's new buddy up on Sunday ....

Reason being I at last plucked up the courage to see a back doctor today .. I was petrified I could imagine going under the knife :)

As luck would have it I found a fantastic doctor who has told me to immediately start a strict excersise programme and intensive physio .... im also to take plenty "rest" times !!! Im not sure how im going to lie still I cant even sit still .. but anyhow Ill wait a bitty before bringing Vita home get a bit stronger first.

Its no problem for the rescue lady , Vita is mine and she is in no hurry :)

Hope you are soon feeling stronger.

1
Posted by: WR | 2007/07/26

Hi there Carol! Sorry 2 hear that! Hope ur back is in better shape soon! Good luck!

Reply to WR