Question
Posted by: Curious | 2005/12/06

For the men-help

This question is posed to the men out there, I need clarification on an issue please. If you were having an affair and still having sex with your wife on a regular basis, would you stop ejaculating inside her? I know this sounds strange but the reason I ask is my husband and I have always had a very good sex life, but he is having an affair and has been for quite a while. Recently when we do make love he seems to prefer to ejaculate outside. When I ask why he says he enjoys it, but I was just wondering if it could be a psycological thing where he doesn't feel like he is doing the deed this way. Please I know it sounds ridiculous but I am just curious. Thanks

It doesn't sound like he's changed his mind about what's enjoyable --- maybe he wants to be extra sure you don't get pregnant, or maybe he's worried that he might be picking up HIV< and thinks ( inaccuraltely ) that this way he may be lessening the risk to you ? He is risking your health and life, for his opwn selfishness/ Does he really deserve you ?

8
Posted by: Tiekie | 2005/12/06

Is daar werklik nog sulke verdomde dom mense ?

Reply to Tiekie
Posted by: Whattodo | 2005/12/06

How can you feel allow this to go on? What are you doing to yourself? Doesn't it destroy you to know he is sleeping with another woman? How can you then allow him to find satisfaction in you too? He seems to have the best of both worlds here. Do you have someone else? What are your thoughts and feelings here? Surely your main concrn shouldn't be that he is no longer coming inside of you?

Reply to Whattodo
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/06

Maybe scared if he comes in you, you'll get HIV ?

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: Dont understand | 2005/12/06

Perhaps he cant come when he is inside you. Perhaps he needs to think of her to come, so he uses you and then comes by himself? Why are you letting him get away with this and why are you still sleeping with him? You should have more respect for yourself.

Reply to Dont understand
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/06

How can you be making love to him when you know he is having an affair? Aren't you upset or angry with him, dont you worry about std's etc etc?

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Curious | 2005/12/06

Not possible, we have been married 10 years, have two kids and I cannot fall pregnant.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/12/06

Curious, how do you feel about making love to your husband with the knowledge that he's having an affair? Don't you think that is the more important question to ask?

Reply to Shakira
Posted by: HoT | 2005/12/06

Maybe he does not want you to get pregnant?

Reply to HoT