Posted by: Cyber Friend | 2008/06/25

For Sarah - starting over

Hi Sarah

Yes you most definitely will succeed in starting over, but this time around you need to make sure that you alone are emotionally, physically and financially strong. One step at a time. Look for self-help books at the library. I thought I would die after the break-up of a second 10-year relationship. But, I learnt to like myself, find out what I really wanted and this time any relationship is on my terms - take it or leave it - it has to be about what you want and if the guy does not like it he can move on. I learnt the hard way. Good thing is that you can always start over because a closing door ALWAYS opens another one.

You go girl, you deserve the best. Treat yourself like your own best friend and you won't go wrong.

Best Wishes
Been there twice (twice dumb, now wise)

Thanks for posting such an encouraging, kind and useful message CF !