Question
Posted by: FayD | 2008/05/27

For NIX- need your advise

I was just wondering if it is possible to have a period without ovulating? I am ttc after a miscarriage I had in April. My gyne told me to wait for my period to come on B4 ttc. My period came on the 22 May, I wanted to know when would I be at my most fertile?Is it normal to want to have a baby so soon? I am still havin a hard time to come to terms with this loss. What can I do differently this time to ensure that I have a healthy pregnancy?
I am takin my vitamins & extra folic acid, I dont drink coffee, alcohol, & only drink rooibos tea.I do have 2 healthy children, &I really want a third.

If you have a 28 day cycle, ovulation should occur around Day 14, so 4 June. You are doing all the right things. Though you wish to conceive again soon, the recommendation is to wait at least 3 months so lessen the chances of another miscarriage.

2
Posted by: FayD | 2008/05/29

Just wanted to thank you for your reply, Im a little confused as to weather to wait or go ahead, I guess the safe thing to do would be to wait for another 2 mnths. Who knows I might have some good news then!

thank you.

Reply to FayD
Posted by: Nix | 2008/05/27

you can have a period if you don't ovulate. You are normal to want to fall pregnant right after a miscarriage. but just be careful that you are not trying to replace your lost baby with a new one. you need to moarn the loss of your little one. go to www DOT dramy DOT com and work out your fertile days there. I don't know what you can do to insure a healthy pregnancy next time as i have only had two failed pregnancies and no full term pregnancy. good luck. how far were you when you lost your baby?

Reply to Nix