Question
Posted by: Tania | 2004/10/11

For Moose - Dream:

I dreamn't that I had been shot three times in the stomach but there was no blood and I couldn't get to a hospital. dont know who shot me though, kinda freaked me out......

With all respect, I'm with Vinnie here --- pizza too late at night, and a violent movie >?

6
Posted by: gatvol | 2004/10/12

At last! Someone who knows something. Exactly what I said yesterday, Vinnie.

But ja... Each to his own. If you want to read something into your dreams, good luck.

Reply to gatvol
Posted by: Vinnie | 2004/10/12

You had been reading a book or watching a TV show that had some violence in it. The gunshots in the story bothered you. When you went to bed these thoughts were still with you, hence the dream.

The dream in itself is completely meaningless. To suggest that dreams are some undiscovered science that reveals something about our past, our future, our state of mind is utter rubbish. Dream have no meaning at all and should not be taken seriously. Of course they can be disturbing but their threat evaporates as fast they do.

Reply to Vinnie
Posted by: Tori | 2004/10/12

Gunshot
A gunshot is a spontaneous discharge of psychic energy similar to a lightening bolt. To dream of shooting a gun means you should try to calm down and adopt more peaceful habits. If you are shot by a gun, a sore closed wound shows a good sense of humor, while a bloody mess indicates your need to find one. Contrary to popular belief, if you are killed in a dream, you will not die in real life; in most cases, your violent dream will fade to black, allowing a fresh start in new surroundings.

Reply to Tori
Posted by: Moose | 2004/10/11

or it could also mean
To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment that you may be unconsciously imposing on yourself. You may have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of.

Reply to Moose
Posted by: Moose | 2004/10/11

To Tania,

Being Shot at

To dream that someone is shooting you with a gun, suggests that you are experiencing some confrontation in your waking life. You may feel victimized in some situation

Reply to Moose
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/10/11

Dreams are funny things, one will dream of people you've never met, places you've never been...

Why I don't know ....maybe Tori and Moose can shed some light.

Sometimes after I had a dream I feel completely exhausted, almost like emotianally and physically i really experienced the trauma in my dream....

Reply to Twanette