Question
Posted by: lolly pop | 2004/11/23

for mona

mona, I was taken back a bit by what you said, but I feel maybe i did not really come across in the right way.

sorry if you felt i attacked you.

,,,,,

2
Posted by: Admin | 2004/11/23

lolly pop

Please don't post your replies under a new topic each time. Post it under the relevant topic!

Thanx

Reply to Admin
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/23

No problem, i just wanted to make sure you understood what i was saying, and didnt take offense. And i agree that a rent of R2500 is horrific! I'm sure you can get a small one bedroom flat for less than that, in which case you will be able to afford it, and live in peace without your dad breathing down your neck. I moved out of the house directly after finishing school, and yes, sometimes it was hard, at one stage i was smoking, and had to give it up cos i couldnt afford it, but you always find ways to manage.

Reply to Mona