Question
Posted by: Mona | 2003/12/02

For JUZLISEN

Hi there, was just wondering how your chat with boyfriend went last night?? Interested to know what his reasoning was.... x

Enjoy the coffee. And the ParaMedic course.

4
Posted by: Just wondering | 2003/12/03

I agree with Cybershrink-life is too short not to do the things that may better your life.
Enjoy the coffee and smell the roses.
Good luck!

Reply to Just wondering
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2003/12/02

Once again THANKS for everything. I guess I knew what to do - It just needed to be put into words. Right now he thinks that I am this stupid fool that is begging for love not knowing that he is destroying the feelings I have developed for him, this is happening slowly but surely. Good bye is just around the corner, he just forcing me to take that little wak. I am like this if I have hurt or offended you I will sincerely apologize and make amends and do anything to show you that I am sorry and hopefully learn from my mistake and never do it again, but if you are going to punish me or expect me to grovel you can forget it, I hate unhappiness and I suppose it's time to put my guard up again. All's fair in love and war. I think he is being unfair for prolonging the tension between us, hey maybe he wants it this way so that it is easier to leave when he is ready to. Never thought of that. I need to know what is really going on. Am I being taken for a ride. It's time to smell the coffee. I dont need this. Or am I over-reacting now?
Thanks and Good Bye.

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Mona | 2003/12/02

Ai ai, men, dont they just drive you up the wall??? (he he, can feel some comments coming on...) Although you did over re-act (he gave you reason) it looks like he is the one that is now over re-acting. And to be upset with you cos you are trying to better your life by doing a course, no no no, he is selfish! I think you should indeed tell him to shape up or ship out!! If he is not mature enough to sort out this small hassle you are having, my word, how are you going to battle with him in future with bigger problems!?? You should really tell him to get over it, or get out. Dont let him make you fell worst, than you already are. Enough is enough. You've done your share, now he must wake up! Good luck!!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2003/12/02

Hey Mona - Dont know if you read this response so I just pasted it.
Well the talk did not happen.
He seems to be making me beg - I refuse to do that. He wants to know why I am upset that he asked someone else about their plans for the evening, what bull! Anyways he came home at about 11. I feel like telling him to shape up or ship out!
I dont have the time for this crap. If he is not going to work on things with me he must get out of my life. Why must I be sorry for something I did not even do. At the end of the day he hurt my feelings ( I am too sensitive I know but he needs to bear that in mind) I let him know how I felt ( in an ugly way which was wrong) I have apologized ENOUGH. If he chooses to still be ugly to me well then I suppose it's time to go. I care about him and want to work things out but I am not prepared to be someone's doormat.

Thank you Mona
What you are saying is really making sense, If he decides to walk out of the door because of this then maybe it is not worth it. I know that maybe I am being silly but since I told him about the paramedics course I am going to enroll for he started acting weird, almost as though he is distancing himself from me. When I told him about the course ( it requires me to stay on campus for nine weeks) he said that I already want to leave him after he waited so long to be with me and our reltionship was just begining, do I just want to let things go after he worked so hard to be with me? I told him that we would see each other on week-ends he said it would not be the same. Could this be what is scaring him off? In the past with my previous reltionships when it fell apart I did not want to fight for it because I truly had nothing to lose but with him I am truly loved, I am the top priority in his life, He really sees to my needs as a partner, but since I mentioned this course he's being doing the going out late thing an seems like he is preparing himself as though I am going to abondon him or something. I really dont want to lose him, he is really something worth holding on to but I dont want to "lose" myself either. My independance was something I really worked hard for, I have been on my own ( Fin independant) for over five years and I am not used to someone seeing to my every need be it emotional, financial or whatever. This also bothers him as he feels that I dont let him do enough for me but still I dont want to lose him. Thank you for your words of advice.

Reply to Juzlisen