Question
Posted by: DG | 2004/10/13

FOR: Inc

Firstly I would like to say I am glad you are still with us on this earth. However tough the world may seem at times, you must remember, we are all here to face challenges, the more we are faced with, the stronger and better people we become. Take for example, the people on this site, are all troubled some ways in their lives-and most of them give out so much care, love and sound advice.

When people enter our lives, they are there to teach us something about ourselves. This man you were talking about, does not sound worth half of your pain, if any at all. If he was worth any, he would still be around. Something like this can help us to realise that every single person out there has their own fears and issues to deal with. The fact that he won't contact you anymore, is because in him resides the greatest fear. It in fact has nothing to do with you or your HIV status, I know this may be hard to understand-sometimes it is the most difficult to understand that people mirror themselves in others.

I hope you know that your presence here is greatly appreciated, and there are so many that look up to you. I cannot truly say that I know what it is like to be HIV+ but I can imagine how difficult it must be. Matter of fact, know that whether we die from a disease, or from an accident, it can happen any time. We will never know when our time is to come, all we can do is embrace life and all its good little things in the mean time. We can focus on what we can accomplish before our time is to come. How many people's lives we can touch, how much happiness you can bring to others.

There is a great amount of wisdom in you and I think you can use it to help a lot of people. Do not give up on yourself or devalue yourself for some foolish people who don't know their asses from their heads. You have come so far, and so do please talk to us some more ok?

I will hold you in my thoughts Inc, I hope that you do find some happiness in your life, i know you deserve it and you owe it to yourself.

Much love,
DG

Thanks, DG, for a characteristically warm and wise response.

1
Posted by: Ralph | 2004/10/13

I must thank you for this advise cause I'm going tru the same right now. My wife left me because im Hiv + It was not even my fault. I got Aids tru a blood donation but im strong and would like to say good luck to Inc

Reply to Ralph