Question
Posted by: INSPIRED PARENTING | 2008/01/22

FOR EX MOMMY- SUPPORT GROUP

Dear ex mommy

I am so sorry for your loss. I have been trying to post to you for a while.

I have just started a support group for parents who have lost babies on yahoo groups called SA Bereaved parents.

Please join our group. You will find support and comfort from parents who have been through a similar experience to yours.

I wish you well.

INSPIRED PARENTING

Good luck with your group --- I hope, though, that you are also working with the experienced and long-standing group The Compassionate Friends, which has a number of branches in SA and other countries, and focusses on parents who have lost children ( at any age ).

2
Posted by: anon | 2008/01/23

Inspired Parenting, if you want CS to read your reply to him you need to post it as a fresh new post.

Reply to anon

Dear CS

Thank you. Yes I was one of those parents that benefited from the support at Compassionate friends.

My group evolved from a need for additional support online, and is also part of my healing.

Sincerely
INSPIRED PARENTING

Reply to INSPIRED PARENTING